Jennifer Ornelas, MD, MAS
As a native of northern California, I am excited to be able to provide exceptional dermatology care to the community in which I grew up. I am a both a general and pediatric dermatologist, so I am well equipped to treat every member of your family, from the most junior to the most senior. I strive to provide well-rounded, compassionate, and tailored care to all of my patients to fit their individual needs.
- Pediatric and general dermatology
- Acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Birth marks and hemangiomas
- Molluscum and warts
- Skin cancer prevention and screening
- Laser surgery.
Degrees and Education
- M.D., UC Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento CA
- M.A.S., Clinical and Translational Research, Sacramento, CA
- BA, Molecular Biology, Pomona College, Claremont CA.
- Dermatology, UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
- Pediatric Dermatology, UC San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology – Pediatric Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Society for Pediatric Dermatology