Jennifer Ornelas, MD, MAS
As a native of northern California, I am excited to be able to provide exceptional dermatology care to the community in which I grew up. I am a both a general and pediatric dermatologist, so I am well equipped to treat every member of your family, from the most junior to the most senior. I strive to provide well-rounded, compassionate, and tailored care to all of my patients to fit their individual needs.
I focus on pediatric and general dermatology. Some of my clinical interests include: acne, eczema, psoriasis, birth marks, hemangiomas, molluscum, warts, skin cancer prevention and screening, and laser surgery.
Degrees and Education
- MD, UC Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento CA
- M.A.S., Clinical and Translational Research, Sacramento, CA
- BA, Molecular Biology, Pomona College, Claremont, CA
- Dermatology, UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
- Pediatric Dermatology, UC San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Board Eligible
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Society for Pediatric Dermatology