Cindy Chambers, MD MAS MPH
I believe in providing exceptional medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatologic care, focusing on integrated skin health and wellness for my adult and pediatric patient populations. I strive to connect with every patient on a personal level, fostering the development of long-term relationships. My clinical expertise includes skin cancer screening and treatment, adult and pediatric medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology, psoriasis, eczema, acne, clinical and translational research and integrated skin health and wellness.
Dr. Chambers clinical interests include skin cancer screening and treatment, adult and pediatric medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology, psoriasis, eczema, acne, cosmetic and laser skin surgery and integrated skin health and wellness.
Degrees and Education
- M.D., UC Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento CA
- M.P.H., Global Health, George Washington University, Washington DC
- M.A.S., Clinical Research, UC Davis, Sacramento CA
- BA, Psychology, UC Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara CA
- Dermatology, UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento CA
- American Board of Dermatology
Dr. Chambers academic and research interests include psoriasis, eczema, acne, quality of life and the psychological burden of skin disease, telemedicine/teledermatology, cosmetic and aesthetic dermatology, and integrated skin health/wellness.
See peer-reviewed journal publications by Dr. Chambers.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Dermatological Surgery
- California Medical Association
- Sacramento Valley Dermatologic Society
- Sacramento Valley Medical Society