I believe that everyone deserves to have access to great medical care. As a provider I aim to treat every patient as if they were my own family and work together to find solutions to complex medical issues.
I take an integrative approach and strive to provide exceptional care to my adult and pediatric patients. I believe in helping people feel comfortable in their own skin, and I am able to provide that through continued research and evidence based approaches to provide my patients the very best care.
- Adult And Pediatric Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Screening And Treatment
- Over All Integrative Skin Wellness
Degrees and Education
- MSPAS, Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Marshall B. Ketchum University, Fullerton, CA
- BA, Anthropology, UC Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Psoriasis And Integrative Skin Health/Wellness
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- California Academy of Physician Assistants