An Yen, MD
With over 30+ years of providing medical care to patients, conducting research, and teaching, Dr. An Yen is a highly regarded dermatologist. Dr. Yen splits his time between teaching resident physicians, leading a charity for International Medical Education and practicing Dermatology. He works at University of California Davis as a part-time staff member and Clinical Professor in 2018.
Dr. Yen’s clinical interests are focused on general and surgical dermatology including excisions, cosmetic reconstruction, and Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Xuzhou Medical College (China)
- American Board of Dermatology
- Internal Medicine, Loyola University Chicago
- Dermatology, University of California San Diego
Charitable / Volunteer Activities
- Volunteer Clinical Professor, University of California, Davis
- Founder, International Dermatology Education Charitable Organization
- Founding President, Honorary Chair, Board of Trustee, North American Chinese Dermatology Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Mohs Surgery