I believe in providing high-quality patient-centered care to children and adults for all medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatological needs. At Pacific Skin Institute, I enjoy collaborating with a fantastic team of board-certified surgeons, dermatologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and research teams to offer modern evidence-based medicine. With my passion for skin cancer prevention and acne treatment, I am committed to a lifetime of learning and providing the best value of care.
Degrees and Education
- University of the Pacific, Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies
- University of California San Diego, Bachelor of Arts, Human Development
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Skin cancer
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- California Academy of Physician Assistants