Davina Schulman, MD, PhD
As both a dermatologist and physician-scientist, I want you to look your best, achieve your health goals, and understand the science of your skin. I specialize in medical and surgical dermatology; cosmetic and laser skin surgery; skin cancer prevention, screening and management; eczema, psoriasis, acne, and rosacea. I respect the individual needs of every patient, working together to build lasting relationships.
My clinical interests include cosmetic dermatology; skin cancer prevention, screening and management; eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea; laser and skin surgery.
Degrees and Education
- MD, UC San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA
- PhD, Immunology, UC San Francisco Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program, San Francisco, CA
- BS, Biological Sciences, UC Davis, Davis, CA
- Dermatology, UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
- Dermatology, UC San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Sacramento Valley Dermatology Society