Chad Norton, PA-C
I believe in whole person care which means I care about more than your medical history. If I can understand your story, your history, your source of strength – I know I will have better success at restoring your vitality. My goal is to give you the tools and the knowledge so that you can feel comfortable with your skin.
As a part of the team at Pacific Skin, I am able to provide high quality care in adult and pediatric dermatology. No matter the condition, your good health begins with a conversation. I look forward to having a conversation with you.
- Skin Cancer & Prevention
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Drug and Allergic Skin Reactions
Degrees and Education
- MPAS, Physician Assistant Program, Loma Linda University
- BS, Business Administration, Walla Walla University
- Board Certified Physician Assistant, NCCPA
- Diplomate Fellow – Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- California Academy of Physician Assistants